Syndicate Bank Balance Check Enquiry Number Via Missed Call Alert: Syndicate Bank is one of the most renowned banks of the country as it maintains the trust and efficient connection with its customers. The foundation of the bank was laid down in the year of 1925. Syndicate bank has got 4032 branches all over the nation along with which it services the ATM facility with a total count of 4058. It has been set up in a sum of 20 states in the whole of India. All the customers can visit their nearest bank branch whenever they feel the need to access any banking service blocking or unblocking debit and credit card, requesting for issuance of a new checkbook or any other service.
Along with this, there are a lot of other services that do not mandate the customers to visit the bank physically. Therefore, Syndicate Bank endow the customers with a plethora of such services which can make the banking accessible at their homes. In the list of those services, you can count on checking balance, mini statement, and doing a transaction, etc. Particularly, if you want to check the account balance then the following are a few ways in which you can opt for remote banking.
Syndicate Bank Balance Check Enquiry Number
Check Syndicate bank account balance by an SMS
If you own a bank account in Syndicate Bank either in saving or the current sector, you can check your account balance with the help of SMS. Scroll down to know more.
- Type “BAL<space>account number.
- Send that message to 9210332255.
- Keep a strict check on the format suggested by the Syndicate Bank.
- After sending the message, you will get revert back from the bank stating your account balance details.
Check Syndicate bank account balance by a missed call
If you want to opt for a missed call service by Syndicate bank, then the registration process is mandatory for you. The reason behind it is that one cannot get the missed call alert if he or she is not calling the bank from their registered mobile number.
- Call on 9201332255 for 4 seconds.
- Your call will get disconnected itself.
- After the missed call, you will get a reply from the backend team of the bank with an SMS.
- You will get your bank balance details in that SMS only.
The bank employees or customer care executives will never ask you for any OTP, therefore, you do not need to share any such detail with them.
Check Syndicate bank account balance by a toll-free number
A toll-free number provides such a service in which you do not need to bear any transaction charges. Therefore, Syndicate Bank also provide this service to their customers for which customers need to do the following steps.
- If you are a Syndicate Bank customer, then you can call on
- Another number on which you can call to check balance is 180020833333.
- Calling on any of these numbers is free of cost and you can call on these numbers from anywhere and anytime.
Check Syndicate bank account balance by online methods
When it comes to checking the account balance with the help of online methods, you can firstly try the net banking. In this method, you need to register yourself at the principle branch of your Syndicate bank account.
- Bank employees will provide you with a net banking kit.
- After that, you need to visit the official net banking website of Syndicate bank.
- When you log in to your bank account, you get to see your account dashboard.
- Here, you will get to see an option to check your balance quoted as “SHOW BALANCE”.
- Click on that option and get your balance details instantly.
If you want to opt for mobile banking, you can download a UPI application on your Android phone or Apple phone. After downloading the application, you can abide by the following rules.
- Register yourself using your account number.
- Along with that, you can choose the number which is available for use.
- There is a condition that the number you are registering must be present in the available SIM slots.
- Also, you need to set up a UPI pin which must be kept secret.
- After that, you can log in to the app using the UPI pin every time to check the account balance.
To sum up the whole, we will suggest you not share your personal and confidential information in the comment section for the security and safety of your bank account. Be in line with us to know the identical details of other banks. Hope you will really like the Syndicate Bank Balance Check Enquiry Number information, if you love it then share with your friends.