Andhra PragathiGrameena Bank Balance Enquiry & Mini Statement Number: Are you a customer with Andhra PragathiGrameena Bank? In the affirmative, you must be glad to know that APGVB is not behind any bank when it comes to endowing its customers with various facilities that can assist you in making the banking easy.
The following is the latest guide through which you can be able to gather information about your APGB bank account balance. There are a plethora of methods to get the solution to this query and the following guide comprises all the required details.
Andhra PragathiGrameena Bank Balance Enquiry & Mini Statement Number
Check APGB bank account balance inquiry by missed call
The best part of Andhra PragathiGrameena Bank 's missed call service is that it is available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week which means anytime. The only condition that persists for this service is that you need to call only from India to get the answer to your questions. The following are a few things you need to know about this service is a customer of APGB bank.
Also Read:- Vodafone Main Balance Enquiry Number
1) Only those people can enjoy the missed call facility who have registered their mobile
number with the bank account.
2) The availability for the missed call service is for all the people holding either a savings
account or a current account in the Andhra PragathiGrameena Bank.
3) You can call on 9266921358 from your registered mobile number to get the information about your account balance.
4) Make sure you are giving only a missed call.
5) After that, bank officials with revert you back with your account balance information in their hands.
Check APGB bank account balance inquiry by SMS
If you want to check your Andhra PragathiGrameena Bank account balance with the help of an SMS, then you need to type "BAL<space>Account Number " and then send the same to 9266921358. With this, you will get the revert from the bank stating your account balance.
But, if you have registered your mobile number with one or more bank accounts, then you can set one bank as your primary account by typing "SET<account number >" and then send it to 9266921358.
Then, you can enjoy the SMS service on your registered mobile number anytime and anywhere. Check APGB bank account balance inquiry by online methods Now, comes the online methods which are the best ways to pursue in the era of digitalization as these are way too quick than our imagination.
1) Register yourself for net banking in your home branch.
2) Get the net banking kit from the bank officials.
3) Change the default password.
4) Now, login into the net banking website of your APGB bank and then access your bank
account information and you will get your account balance information there and then just
with a click.
1) Download any of UPI apps such as BHIM UPI/ PhonePe/ Googlepay.
2) Sign up using your bank account and set a secret UPI pin.
3) Enter your UPI pin whenever you need to know your account balance.
4) Keep your UPI pin confidential and private for better security of your bank balance.
Check APGB bank account balance inquiry by toll-free number
When it comes to checking the account balance through a toll-free number, every bank has set up its customer care company. Identically, Andhra PragathiGrameena Bank has also got the same to endow their customers with the best of the facilities.
The customer care number is 1800-425-2045 and then you will get the answer to all your questions including the balance available in your bank account. Another method to get the solutions to any query is by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Never share your OTPs with anyone, not even with bank employees.
To sum up everything, it is quite evident that there are various methods to know bank balance sitting anywhere. You need not be a part of long queues in front of ATMs or Bank branches. Therefore, your mobile is the best platform for you to get any information about your APGB bank account whether it is about your account balance, mini statement or doing any transaction or something like that.
In the end, we request you to not share your confidential and private details in the comments section because it is not an official website of APGB bank but only to give you information. Stay tuned for identical information about any other Indian bank.
We hope that you have like the information which is provided in Andhra PragathiGrameena Bank Balance Enquiry & Mini Statement Number. If you like this article then you can also share with your loved ones.